Well, I know the blog hasn't seen much traffic lately (hopefully you've all checked out your videos I uploaded, though), but welcome back.
We may not have enough Hamlet books for everyone to have a copy to take home, but, well, welcome to the twenty-first century. Since we are using public domain literature (from the most studied author in the English language, there is no shortage of free online texts, which means (you got it) homework! The following is a good online version of Hamlet from Open Source Shakespeare:
http://www.opensourceshakespeare.org/views/plays/playmenu.php?WorkID=hamlet
You may use this site to complete homework assignments, reading, etc. Now you have no excuse (I'm sure you can find a computer to use, but nice try).
I will also be posting clips from various film adaptations of Hamlet with interpretation questions which you will be expected to watch and respond to outside of class.
Cheers,
Mr. Pace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment